• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LU Night Tube Train Operator - Part Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanelle25

Hello all,

I am a newbie and awaiting the outcome of my SJT which I completed in March, early March for Train Operator. I also attended the Women in Trains event which was useful. Did anyone else attend that event and awaiting the outcome of SJT? If I've not heard anything as of yet is that a sign I've been unsuccessful?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Chanelle25

I applied online on Monday after attending the Women In Trains open day.....did my SJT last night. I really want this!
Hiya,

I also attende the Women in Trains event, might have been on the same day? Good luck as I am also awaiting result of SJT......

RustyB

Hello all,

I am a newbie and awaiting the outcome of my SJT which I completed in March, early March for Train Operator. I also attended the Women in Trains event which was useful. Did anyone else attend that event and awaiting the outcome of SJT? If I've not heard anything as of yet is that a sign I've been unsuccessful?
I'd stay positive until you get a response, I imagine there's alot of applications to get through. When I applied last year I didn't hear back for about a month

Chanelle25

I'd stay positive until you get a response, I imagine there's alot of applications to get through. When I applied last year I didn't hear back for about a month
Hiya,
Yeah I did think that they probably received thousands of applications.

kimmyg

Hiya,

I attended the Women's on Trains event on Tuesday 6th March. I found it really useful. Are you awaiting result on assessment too? X
Yes I did the SJT on the 7th. I reckon we're in for a long wait! :( Did you get to go in the simulator on your open day?

Chanelle25

Yes I did the SJT on the 7th. I reckon we're in for a long wait! :( Did you get to go in the simulator on your open day?
Yes I reckon so too...m
I did go in the Simulator, it was super fun
If I do hear anything I'll update forum regardless of outcome..... let me know how you get on with it all.x

Chanelle25

I applied online on Monday after attending the Women In Trains open day.....did my SJT last night. I really want this!
Hey Kimmyg,

Lets hope we hear the result of our assessment in the coming days, weeks!!! Do you know anyone that has received confirmation as of yet?

Chanelle25

Yes a poster on the other thread is booked into an ac1 day.
HI Cavan,

If your reply is in response to my message what I meant was I've not yet heard anything regarding my application or SJT. I do hope that I get to AC1 day, if not I definitely will try again in the near future......

Chanelle25

Hiya,

Thank you for getting back to me. I was just trying to see who attended any open days etc....

Lem

I wanted to go to the open day but there were no spaces left by the time I heard about it! :(

Jetlagged

Not wishing to dampen your enthusiasm, but those of us that went into the holding pool last year, were left floating around for six months before we were called for AC1. Last year there were over 150k applicants, but this year they closed the campaign at the 4,500 mark, so maybe you will not be kept waiting so long.

Good luck to you all.

KCJones

I went into the holding pool last year, AC1/AC2 in November, job offer December, still waiting training dates.

So fingers crossed for those waiting it's still possible just a long process

Halfway Boy

Could have increased the benchmark due to the amount of internals who have gone for it this year as night tube is now the best way to go to full time T/Op so a lot more CSA’s have applied.

IIRC they don’t have to do the SJT so it would be an easy way to hold everyone but the very best whilst they get the internals AC’s out the way.

jellybabyj

I went into the holding pool last year, AC1/AC2 in November, job offer December, still waiting training dates.

So fingers crossed for those waiting it's still possible just a long process
Welcome to my world still waiting to

Status
Not open for further replies.