• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LU Stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutter

When I pull into an underground station on any LU routes I get a black flashing mesh across the screen. Any ideas on how to get normal stations back. Thanks for your help

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
This is caused by your graphics card. If upgrading your graphic card drivers doesn't work and you are using the Northern Line from Train Sim Central, try installing the graphics patch. This can be found on Train Sim Central's Northern Line download page.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you encounter any more problems.

jonb

Established Member
I'm having the same problem with the Piccadilly line Version 5, is there a graphics patch available?

Tom B

Established Member
It's possible to create a patch but I do not have the time at present. It's on the "To-Do" list.

Dave A

I recommend investing in a graphics card (I'm persuming you have in-built graphics). With my PC, really old and rubbish for games, I have got 20FPS on the picca and 15FPS on the northern, and it's an old (at least 5 yrs) 8MB one. You should be able to get a decent one for £20 - £30. :)

Coxster

Established Member
David (londontube) said:
I recommend investing in a graphics card (I'm persuming you have in-built graphics). With my PC, really old and rubbish for games, I have got 20FPS on the picca and 15FPS on the northern, and it's an old (at least 5 yrs) 8MB one. You should be able to get a decent one for £20 - £30. :)
I'll try and find out where he got it from for a reasonable price but my I have an NVidia 128MB 5700LE which wasn't too expensive (IIRC) and that gives a smooth ride into Birmingham New Street in BVE4 at 1024*768 with the 600m visibility option.

Guinness

Established Member
It's all good suggestions but you need to consider if your PC is AGP (Older Computers have these) care Slots or PCI Express. AGP also has a speed such as x1, x2, x4 and x8. Most New Cards support both X4 and certainly X8.

If your unsure of your Slot Type (AGP or PCI), download Everest Home Edition (Google it!) and check on there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.