• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LUL Stock Poll

What is your favourite LUL stock CURRENTLY in operation

• C (Circle/H&C/Edgware Rd-Wimbledon)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D (District)

• 67 (Victoria)

• 72MkII (Bakerloo)

• 73 (Piccadilly)

• 92 (Central)

• 92 (W&C variety)

• 95 (Northern)

• 96 (Jubilee)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonb

Established Member
The seats are OK for short journeys but try North Acton to Liverpool Street on one not nice!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Stratford to Epping via Hainault and Woodford and back is enough for me! 8)

Alstom1995/6

I like the 1995 and 6, both are great trains, even if the passenger saloons don't have air con :lol: and the 1996 was a great train to drive, it accelerates a lot faster then the 1995.

Alstom1995/6

I can't believe no one has voted for the 1992 w and c! the seats are so much more comfy then the central livery. :o

T

Tom

What's the point in changing the body-shell when you've got new trains coming in 10 years?

Dave A

96 for me! The guys, and girls, up at Stanmore do an excellent job of keeping those trains looking good and the 96's have the least problems.

Kill the A stock, move forwards not sidewards :D ;)

Met Driver

Established Member
73 stock is a fine choice if I may say so. If I voted for my favourite tube gauge stock, I would have voted for 73. It's been growing on me for the past week!

Status
Not open for further replies.