• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Luton to St Pancras via Finsbury Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightbulb

Good morning all,

I shall be travelling this morning between Luton and St Pancras, and wish to break my return journey this afternoon at Finsbury Park for a few hours. Owing to engineering work this weekend, there is no direct service between Luton and St Pancras, so I shall be taking the rail replacement bus from Luton to Hitchin and then the train to St Pancras. I intend to buy a Super Off-Peak Return with a railcard, which is £7.50. The question is, can I break journey on the return portion at Finsbury Park? Under normal circumstances, of course, this would not be permitted, but as I'm on diversion, would this be permitted today?

If not, I have the option of buying a Luton to Finsbury Park return route West Hampstead at £9.50, which would presumably be valid to Finsbury Park as long as I did not travel via London. Otherwise, it would be a Luton to Finsbury Park route + Any Permitted at £10.85.

Status
Not open for further replies.