• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lymington & Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
I have uploaded some photos from my visit to Southampton and Lymington yesterday with Dad. His photos can be found on his website. Mine are displayed below or can be accessed via the main website, http://www.picture-rail.co.uk Any feedback is welcome.

Notes: Some images are blurry such as the 'St Ives' Class 153. I will try and replace it with a better one next time I see it. A typical day out for us - it was tipping it down.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

trains2

What were you doing down there? You should've been at Northam to see Tangmere, and plenty of engineering trains. :)

ye68qh.jpg

ye68qk.jpg

yeujck.jpg

ye68qq.jpg

ye68qt.jpg

ye68r5.jpg

ye68rb.jpg

yeujcb.jpg

And for the fun if it:

yeujcl.jpg

Naf weather tho wasn't it!! :P

The best of the rest can be found at:

http://southern-railway.fotopic.net

:)

Coxster

Established Member
Yeah, was rather rubbish Rich! I wasn't aware it was running, nor all the engineers trains through St Denys...

ChrisM

Great shots Damon,love the 153s. :)
Never seen the platfom gangway ramp in use before at Brockenhurst and wonder why they keep it.

trains2

Coxster said:
Yeah, was rather rubbish Rich! I wasn't aware it was running, nor all the engineers trains through St Denys...

If you want to be in the know of these things, join Wessex Rail Gen on Yahoo - very useful. :)

Coxster

Established Member
trains2 said:
Coxster said:

If you want to be in the know of these things, join Wessex Rail Gen on Yahoo - very useful. :)
Ah, Lee's thing? I know him through the 'TOC Game'. He lives literally 5 mins walk from me :lol:

ChrisM

There is two,both repainted recently after surviving in Regional Railways livery with Central branding.
Maybe wrong but that is the way i have understood it.

Status
Not open for further replies.