• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Magic Advert

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
I think it may be in London only. Anyway, a red London Wright bus can be seen. If you look closely, it has an Arriva swipe at the front, but at the back of it, there's the Stagecoach blue+orange present. Strange or what?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

metrocammel

Im no "bus buff", but I never knew Wright builts RM's? :lol: Wright Alexander are modern Glasgow built bodies, most in Manchester have Volvo engines, and are run by Last Bus.

But on the subject of that phot, I never knew any RM's (other than some in Mansfield in the mid-90s) were painted in Stagecoach livery?

RJ

Established Member
No, it's a Wrightbus. The ones you find on the 20. Gemini or something like that on that advert with the Daniel Beddingfield song. I may have seen that bus on the penultimate day of the 159 routemasters in Streatham. We also have Wright Pulsars-look the same as Geminis- with DAF engines.

RJ

Established Member
There were some Stagecoach RMs RMLs and even some RMCs on two London Routes. There was a green heritage one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.