• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mallard and 125 Seats with no view ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dragon

I'll be travelling fairly regularly on East Coast from Leeds to Kings Cross, both in Std and 1st.
Does anyone have a list of the seats which have no view/are against the pillars between windows on the Mallards and 125s please.
I can walk through next time, but thought someone must have already got it sorted. Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

philjo

Established Member
In Standard Class in a MK4 seats 41 & 61 (plus the equivalent seats on the other side of the train - I think 43 is one of them) are "window" seats next to a pillar (the seat back is across the window).
I think 41 would be better if turned round to face the other way as the seat back would be by the pillar allowing some window to lok out of.

Red Dragon

In Standard Class in a MK4 seats 41 & 61 (plus the equivalent seats on the other side of the train - I think 43 is one of them) are "window" seats next to a pillar (the seat back is across the window).
I think 41 would be better if turned round to face the other way as the seat back would be by the pillar allowing some window to lok out of.

Thanks philjo

Status
Not open for further replies.