• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Man turns dead cat in to helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Eagle

Established Member
By the way, I'm assuming it's been taxidermatized over a hollow wireframe or a polystyrene mould, being as there's no way those small propellers could lift the weight of a cat.

All Line Rover

Established Member
I don't like it. I wouldn't turn a dead relative into a work of art. I wouldn't do it to a dead cat either. I'd just bury it.

PaxVobiscum

Established Member
Strange choice of vehicle and a tricky technical challenge. It would be easier to make it float than fly.

Why did not he not choose to make it, for example, into

[drumroll......]

a catamaran?

Last edited:

D841 Roebuck

Established Member
By the way, I'm assuming it's been taxidermatized over a hollow wireframe or a polystyrene mould, being as there's no way those small propellers could lift the weight of a cat.

Presumably the mog's innards have been split between a traditional-style guitar manufacturer and the local kebab house.

wintonian

Established Member
Wouldn't be surprised if this was originally printed in the daily star and its all bullocks - personally I thinks its just wrong and in very poor taste.

VTPreston_Tez

It looks like something you'd expect to find on Russell Howard's Good News, like the "yeah" llama, or the screaming dog.
I find it quite creative and better than just burying the cat. Sadly it will either decompose over time (a while but whatever) or simply crash and never be found again. They're my only real problems.

ert47

Strange choice of vehicle and a tricky technical challenge. It would be easier to make it float than fly.

Why not he not choose to make it, for example, into

[drumroll......]

a catamaran?

I think its better as...

drumroll

a Lynx!

All in all, I am a cat lover and am really disturbed this turned up, not sure if its any different from getting attention from chopping up animals and sticking them in a tub of formaldehyde - it still ends up being called "art" :roll:

WestCoast

Established Member
There's nothing wrong with taxidermy in my opinion, but I am not entirely sure about this. The cat's pose is quite disturbing. Mind you, it doesn't surprise me, they have some wacky artistic things in Amsterdam!

chris89

Established Member
I don't like it. I wouldn't turn a dead relative into a work of art. I wouldn't do it to a dead cat either. I'd just bury it.

I don't mind taxidermy (Not my cup of tea though) But at least it is tasteful. I find what this person is completely disgusting myself (Yep am a Cat lover)

I surely hope the thing comes backs and haunts him

Chris

Established Member
The cat's pose is quite disturbing.

Video proves it is a rubbish helecopter, hardly got off the ground.

Showed the pic around in work last night. General concensus was it was pulling a face almost as disturbed as the "Charlie Says" cat from many years ago.

Some sick, sick people I work with :D

34D

Established Member

There's a few things I'd have in mind for the ex mother in law, when she shuffles off to join this pet cat.

Ascot

Established Member
Disappointed when I seen the photograph as I was expecting something like the flying lawnmower. I wonder if it could be controlled from your iPhone with a kitty-cam strapped to the front?

There's a few things I'd have in mind for the ex mother in law, when she shuffles off to join this pet cat.

No propeller could get the mother in law off the ground. :p

Butts

Veteran Member

I like it very good - weve all been there :lol:

Seriously I like Cats, and see this as a harmless bit of fun:p

swj99

I agree it's in poor taste, but things like that are the way of the world nowadays. If I had to sum it up in one word it would be bizzare. Or in two words, raving mad. Or several words, check up from the neck up.

Tracked

Established Member
Presumably this has already turned up photoshopped as a mobile version of Ceiling cat, beats having it stuffed and on a mantelpiece but it needs a camera on its head :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.