• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Manchester Airport to Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael96

I need to get to Liverpool from Manchester Airport on 5/6/16 starting from 4am...

I did not find any direct train, and the first available option is at 6:30am...

Would you recommend any alternative routes/earlier trains??

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

fowler9

Established Member
See if Terravision do an early coach to John Lennon Airport and then check the Merseytravel website to see if there is an early airport bus to the city centre, the 500 or 80/82/86A. Probs cheaper waiting for that train unless there is a National Express to Liverpool early doors.

pemma

Veteran Member
National Express service NX061 departs Liverpool at 02:20 and arrives at Manchester Airport at 03:15.

There is a 03:30 service but it looks like it's set down only at Liverpool (it's the overnight Dublin-Liverpool-Manchester Airport-Leeds service.)

Veteran Member
See if Terravision do an early coach to John Lennon Airport and then check the Merseytravel website to see if there is an early airport bus to the city centre, the 500 or 80/82/86A. Probs cheaper waiting for that train unless there is a National Express to Liverpool early doors.

Traveline does the work for you.

fowler9

Established Member
Traveline does the work for you.

Good point. I would have tried to get more details using my local knowledge for the OP myself but I was about to leave the house to watch Liverpool somehow beat Borrusia Dortmund. :D

pemma

Veteran Member
Good point. I would have tried to get more details using my local knowledge for the OP myself but I was about to leave the house to watch Liverpool somehow beat Borrusia Dortmund. :D

Liverpool winning in Europe shouldn't be a surprise but Liverpool winning enough Premier League games to challenge for the title would be surprising.

fowler9

Established Member
Liverpool winning in Europe shouldn't be a surprise but Liverpool winning enough Premier League games to challenge for the title would be surprising.

Ha ha, true. It was a good night though. We did challenge for the title quite recently though until we threw it away. I'm under no illusions though, the chances of us having the likes of Suarez playing for us along with other players either showing their quality or staying fit (In the case of Sturridge) in the near future is unlikely. Anyway, we are drifting off topic. Ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.