• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Manchester Metrolink, Victoria to Piccadilly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Hi all,

Sorry if it has already been asked, but is the Manchester Victoria to Manchester Piccadilly/St Peters Square line opened yet? I ask because I have a trip planned on the 13th of June that involves the Metrolink on that route.

Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

pemma

Veteran Member
The line has reopened between Piccadilly and Victoria but note that St Peter's Square will close on 28th June with no services passing through it during the closure.

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Thanks! The 28th of June doesn't affect me because I will only be there on the 13th.

Thanks again.

pemma

Veteran Member
A late change to engineering plans means Shudehill will have no Metrolink services this weekend (as well as Market St which was already planned.) They'll also be no southbound services from Victoria.

A replacement bus service will operate between Piccadilly and Victoria calling at Piccadilly Gardens and Shudehill.

Status
Not open for further replies.