• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Manchester to Barcelona or Venice

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertBeale

Established Member
Peter Kelford said:
Yes, definitely. I can also attest to Terminus Nord opposite the Gare du Nord not being a tourist trap.

have spent many a happy afternoon/evening in there before/after heading up to Stade de France to watch England play. I think it’s part of the Flo group?

I was needing to eat near the Gare du Nord last year and ended up in the Cafe du Nord - next door to the Terminus Nord, not remembering previous experiences in either - and that too seemed fine to me in terms of not being a tourist trap. (Though perhaps my critical faculties were not up to speed, being on a Cologne-Paris-London diversion, getting me to London 20+ hours late - paid for by DB, because they one of their late trains had cost me my Cologne-Brussels-London connection the previous day.)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dazzler

I'm intrigued - how does a lift run in two dimensions?

Like this!

Video shows the Ascensore Castello d'Albertis-Montegalletto, Genova, which converts from a horizontal cable-hauled cabin to a vertically-hauled cabin.

Status
Not open for further replies.