• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Map of Hourly Service Patterns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gareth

Established Member
Minor correction: Edge Hill only has 1tph Northern to Oxford Road. Think it's the one that stops at Warrington West.

Great map though. Been wishing for something like that for years. Wasn't sure it was even possible.

mailbyrail

Yes, a good piece of cartography - why can't any of the online maps used by the industry for the public showing less detail look anything like half as good?

I'm not sure what your policy to lines with minimal services.
Morecambe-Heysham and Stockport-Stalybridge and others are shown but not Walsall-Wolverhampton nor Corby-Oakham

London Trains

I'm not sure what your policy to lines with minimal services.
Morecambe-Heysham and Stockport-Stalybridge and others are shown but not Walsall-Wolverhampton nor Corby-Oakham

I'd guess that the OP included services where the service is the only service calling at a station. Denton and Reddish South are only served by the 1tpw service. Corby to Oakham and Walsall to Wolves have no stations in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.