March Madness offer on DLC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC 72100

Established Member
Just to give you a heads up in case you don't follow them on facebook or go on railworks everyday, they've just started a series of special offers called 'March madness' where one DLC add-on is 75% off for 24 hours.

It is currently the class 325 postal unit, at £2.99 instead of £11.99, with this current offer expiring at 17:00 tomorrow (14/3), to be presumably replaced by another one.

Also, I found this video both amusing and cringeworthy at the same time... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3N6EFlZMtg&feature=youtu.be

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

deltic1989

Established Member
Just to give you a heads up in case you don't follow them on facebook or go on railworks everyday, they've just started a series of special offers called 'March madness' where one DLC add-on is 75% off for 24 hours.

It is currently the class 325 postal unit, at £2.99 instead of £11.99, with this current offer expiring at 17:00 tomorrow (14/3), to be presumably replaced by another one.

Also, I found this video both amusing and cringeworthy at the same time... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3N6EFlZMtg&feature=youtu.be
Awww i can remember when I was like that, all confused and stuff. He picked it up quicker than me.

I might have a look at the Steam offers, see if there is anything i can blow a bit of hard earned on.

Crossover

Established Member
Was wanting to get the 325 before but could only get money off one DLC so went for a route. Got it this time, though at this rate, I dread to think how many things I may want to get by the time the weeks out!

Johnny_w

Was wanting to get the 325 before but could only get money off one DLC so went for a route. Got it this time, though at this rate, I dread to think how many things I may want to get by the time the weeks out!
I had a similar problem over the christmas sale! I hate to think how much i've spent over the last 6 months.

But as a way to relax and enjoy one's hobby it's money well spent!

WCML, Woodhead and the 325 are (in my opinion) darn good routes and the 325 is a great unit to drive, very immersive.

JW

Status
Not open for further replies.