• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MarkyMarkD

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Sadly MarkyMarkD was seriously injured in a road traffic accident at the end of May. He has been in hospital ever since and by the sound of it, will be for some time.

Mark joined the forum in 2009 but didn't start posting until last year but was becoming more active, having met around 25 forum members last Spring. I wish him and his family all the best and hope he makes a full recovery.

If anyone wishes to sign a card we have for Mark, it will be available to sign on the following dates and at the following locations (feel free to PM me for more information): 15 August - Church Fenton, 20 August - Bromsgrove, 23-25 - August London. At the end of August I plan to make arrangements to deliver the card to Mark and his family.

I will also be passing on messages of support in this thread to Mark so don't worry if you are unable to sign the card.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
In addition to what yorkie said above, I have a secondary (smaller) forum card which is also gathering messages from forum members and I shall bring this to any meetings. You are welcome to sign this one if it is not convenience to meet up with yorkie.

Clip

Established Member
Best wishes Mark and as others have said hope you make a speedy recovery..

Status
Not open for further replies.