• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

May 1992 South Western Division Carriage Working Notice/Station Working Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzer

Established Member
Does anyone have a May 1992 British Rail South Western Division Carriage Working Notice? If not, one from a close time period would also be helpful. Anything else similar like a Station Working Book/Train Departure Book for somewhere in the area could work too; I'm not precisely sure what each of these would have contained at the time. I would be interested in buying it or receiving a scan of it. Many thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Does anyone have a May 1992 British Rail South Western Division Carriage Working Notice? If not, one from a close time period would also be helpful. Anything else similar like a Station Working Book/Train Departure Book for somewhere in the area could work too; I'm not precisely sure what each of these would have contained at the time. I would be interested in buying it or receiving a scan of it. Many thanks!

South Western division of what?

Snow1964

Established Member
Just been having a clear out and found I kept the following

1979 SW Southern region public timetable (the one with the speeded up service following speed limit raising at New Malden and Lymington Junction (and faster than current service)

A 1989 SW Wessex Electrics timetable (which cost 20p !)

Booklet of all the changes at Crewe in 1985 whilst it was modified (when I was at University so away)

plenty of other assorted stuff, just got to Work out what to do with it.

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Just been having a clear out and found I kept the following

1979 SW Southern region public timetable (the one with the speeded up service following speed limit raising at New Malden and Lymington Junction (and faster than current service)

A 1989 SW Wessex Electrics timetable (which cost 20p !)

Booklet of all the changes at Crewe in 1985 whilst it was modified (when I was at University so away)

plenty of other assorted stuff, just got to Work out what to do with it.

If you want to let go of the items then if you want some money for them then eBay seems the obvious candidate, or you are happy to donate them a heritage railway nearby might be glad of them to sell for some money. Just some suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.