• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

May fares change date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeWh

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Does anyone know which day in May sees the new fares take effect?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mikeg

Established Member
Now we know. But when are the new fares loaded into the system?

alistairlees

Established Member
Now we know. But when are the new fares loaded into the system?
They appeared in the fares feed in early April, but they were not allowed to be displayed on journey planners (and then only for journeys on or after 19 May) from Sunday 21 April - i.e. 28 days before.

mikeg

Established Member
Ah okay thanks. Can't yet notice any material changes on the flows I commonly use but could do with a way of seeing the restriction codes just to check.

JB_B

Established Member
Does anyone know when the May fares will be available in the free fares feed?

ForTheLoveOf

Established Member
Does anyone know when the May fares will be available in the free fares feed?
If it works the same as the usual procedure, then probably not for a good few weeks after the date of implementation of the new fares.

JB_B

Established Member
If it works the same as the usual procedure, then probably not for a good few weeks after the date of implementation of the new fares.

Thanks, FTLO

Is the January one available yet? When I go to the web page, the version it has is dated 19/11/2018.

No January 2019 version has been made available, as far as I can tell.

Am I imagining it or were there two different November 2018 versions in the free feed? I have RJFAF017 and RJFAF030.

Status
Not open for further replies.