• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Maybank extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

Jordy's is made by a program, not exactly original is it... it made yours too...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Jordy's is made by a program, not exactly original is it... it made yours too...

I don't mean that. It has it's own style, uses different symbols to an LU map, whereas yours doesn't, and IMO, everyone will always relate to yours as an LU look-a-like. All I'm suggesting is a different font perhaps, or even different symbols etc. ;) :)

T

Tom

Well if you wish to show a way of different routes while having the station symbol, the best way is using the interchange circle, and the small indent.

The map style may be unique, but no doubt if I knew the program name I could find shedloads of maps using that style...

The Snap

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Well if you wish to show a way of different routes while having the station symbol, the best way is using the interchange circle, and the small indent.

The map style may be unique, but no doubt if I knew the program name I could find shedloads of maps using that style...

OK, I understand what you are saying. I love your map, but, again my opinion stands. Still, a lovely map, and it would make Maybank driving a lot easier! :p

Coxster

Established Member
I think your latter one is the best map so far Tom (no disrespect to the ohter map authors).

wumpty

I've updated the screenshot page with some new shots of the Network West Midlands route..

http://trainsimcentral.fotopic.net/

I've rebuilt the CT/Centro Sprinter object series with photobased textures after being inspired by Shanes lovely 170.

Simon G has rebuilt the station called Ludgate Hill. This is a downsized model of the glorious GWR Birmingham Snow Hill station which was pulled down in the 1970's (they'd never get away with it now :( )

PS Sorry you Blue Noses

Coxster

Established Member
Both your new liveried Sprinters look the part! I see you have included some of those funny Centro consists (similar to the ex-Wessex 158s) where the three car set is made up of driving coaches :D I like the level corssing just in front of the station in http://trainsimcentral.fotopic.net/p27325966.html with the wooden triangular planks to try and deter people walking onto the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.