• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Maybank re-write

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harold

Hi all, just driven the updated route files, Very good! I partically like the night Time 323 and fast run Voyager in Foggy weather.

Nice one! :D

nutter

Is it me or is the 156 diagram impossible?

You have to drive the 156 hard but I have done it, just. The new Maybank is exellent. If this is the standard of a Fictional route just imagine how good some of Anthoney Bowden's work is going to be, can't wait for that one :lol:

Tomnick

Established Member
Wow, very impressed by this! Thought the last release was just about as good as it could get, but I was wrong!!

Signalling's brilliant too :) . Tried very hard...but could only find one thing to complain about, and that's that the bay platform starters at Hobbs Cross should be in rear of the crossover - but that's being really pedantic!

Think I'll go for another drive now anyway :oops: :) .

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Drove the night route and I am extremely impressed. Well done to all involved, an excellent new addition :D

Status
Not open for further replies.