• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Maybank re-write

Status
Not open for further replies.

wumpty

Hi All,

Just to let you know that Tony Haylor has sent me the new Maybank files, and they'll be uploaded sometime today when my headache subsides. It's flippin' amazing (the route, not the hangover)

The new features:

2 night routes.

*Every* signal glows - makes it a bit more difficult to judge which signal you need to act against when they first appear, route knowledge is a bit more important!

Re-configured signalling, off indicators and shunt signals.

Updated scenery & new route files for Voyager and 156 (and HST v4 for when it's released).

Steve

Happy new year!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richa2002

Established Member
Brilliant news. Below I have supplied a link to my site which has some HST recordings on it:
http://www.freewebs.com/railatestuk . Feel free to use them. The recording of it accelerating away from a signal check could be used to add that noise that can be heard from HSTs. Can't really describe it, is it a fan ?

richa2002

Established Member
The one departing Doncaster also has the sound of the HST revving down.

The Snap

Established Member

Nick

What excellent news. I really do like Night Routes ever since I tried the 323 midnight ECS on XCity South, as Dennis said it brings a new far more enjoyable dimension to BVE. Thanks for the update Steve.

Coxster

Established Member
Nick said:
Thanks for the update Steve.
...and most certainly Tony! It was the other day he was apologising :? I think I speak for us all when I say we're all looking forward to it. I'm sure it will be yet another superb add-on.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Great news! The route is amazing already, so this should be something else :D ;)

The Snap

Established Member
The Maybank page will not load now, and did before! I think this is a good sign... :D

The Snap

Established Member
Liam, you beat me to it! :x :P I'm off to drive, au revoir! :D

Nitro

Ok you guys may have thought that the older Maybank was a really a good route and it can't get better... well you're WRONG :!: I just took a spin on thew new 323 night route and boy was it awesome. It's the attention to every detail makes this route perfect, even the shunt signals glow now :!: So another masterpiece from Tony and TSC :P

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
*punches laptop for rubbish graphics and inability to run bve4 and runs off to find old pc to download it on to* going to be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.