• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Medical - Friday 17th - York

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBSN

Hi all,

I have my medical tomorrow (nervous to say the least). Is anyone else going down to York tomorrow?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Louby

Hi all,

I have my medical tomorrow (nervous to say the least). Is anyone else going down to York tomorrow?

You will be fine , chill out don't get stressed and treat it as a free health check

RBSN

You will be fine , chill out don't get stressed and treat it as a free health check

Good point. It's not really the medical I am bothered about, it's just because its the final part and it's pass/fail :D

Shrimper

I know what you mean - I'll be due to have mine at some point for a trainee driver job in Manchester and whilst I know realistically I'm in perfect health there is definitely a kind of 'what if...' worry.

Louby

Good point. It's not really the medical I am bothered about, it's just because its the final part and it's pass/fail :D

They tell you on the day apart from the pee test and if you don't do drugs then there's no worry

Kit.Frank

If what's written on this forum is anything to go by, unless your uncorrected vision or hearing is terrible, it'll be a breeze! How long did you have between your DMI/assessment day and medical?

Best of luck!

RBSN

If what's written on this forum is anything to go by, unless your uncorrected vision or hearing is terrible, it'll be a breeze! How long did you have between your DMI/assessment day and medical?

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.