• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Megabus Allocations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungle965

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
Hello,
Im booked on the 03:15 Manchester-London :-x
I was just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what coach I would get. I`m hoping for one of the newer Van Hools, but as long as I don`t get a Panther i am relatively happy :)
Any help is appreciated.
Sam

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

route101

Established Member
Hello,
Im booked on the 03:15 Manchester-London :-x
I was just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what coach I would get. I'm hoping for one of the newer Van Hools, but as long as I don't get a Panther i am relatively happy :)
Any help is appreciated.
Sam

Should be a Van Hool , with that time i think it may come from Glasgow ! It may be busy .

Bungle965

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
Should be a Van Hool , with that time i think it may come from Glasgow ! It may be busy .
Yes it was in the end a Van Hool. Very busy service also, the driver said that it was the M11 service which after having a quick glance it looked to have come from Aberdeen!
Despite the service being busy I still managed to find 2 seats free so I was able to have a sleep.
Louis Van Hool's Army! :)
:D:D
Sam

kelv

My Manc/ Lille return for 50p was a fantastic deal, I'd have gone in with the luggage tbh for that

kelv

:roll::arrow::lol:

:shock: Golly. How far in advance did you have to book to get that fare?!

Dave

it was only a couple of weeks ahead of the date, think it was 1st seat booked from there for that journey as next 1 to book paid £27 (someone I know).

Status
Not open for further replies.