• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Megabus Mega Cock Up sorted Mega Quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butts

Veteran Member
I was due to catch the 0510 Megabus Service from Cwmbran to Birmingham this Morning.

It is supposed to leave Cwmbran at 0510 and then heads into Cardiff non-stop where it is due to depart at 0600 stopping only at the University on it's way up to Brum. It then goes on to Leeds I believe.

It is normally ten minutes late even though the stop in Cwmbran is right beside the Cwmbran Stagecoach Depot it emanates from.

When it had not turned up by 5.50am one of my fellow passengers went into the depot and spoke to one of the staff. Apparently there had been some sort of cock up and it had left for Cardiff without us.

Said fellow arranged for one of the bus drivers in the depot to take the five of us to Newport and arranged for the Birmingham Service and a London one others were waiting for to call additionally there and pick us up on their way from Cardiff.

Well done Stagecoach - I ended up on the same bus just not having to go all the way into Cardiff first.

Stop Press - I am on the Birmingham via Bristol Service not the direct one which is rammed after stopping at Bristol. The Direct one barely has half a dozen passengers on normally !!!

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.