• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltic08

On Moderation
Happy Christmas to all, even those who disagree with my thinking on railway expansion and reinstatement.
Thank you to all those who keep us up-to-date with regular reports and photographs.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Wakey Whistler

A belated merry Christmas to all from up here in West Yorkshire, hope you all had a great day.

Marc.

Sploosh

Well happy Christmas everyone even if I have started my 7 night shifts on Christmas Eve but it’s all part and parcel of the job. So here’s hoping Santa got you the things you wanted

Nella52

Morning all!

Best wishes from me too. We had a really quiet day at home here in East Yorkshire yesterday.
Back at work today and then at home again for the New Year.

Polarbear

Established Member
A bit late, but hopefully everyone has had an enjoyable Christmas? Best wishes to all for the up-coming New Year.

I'm currently in Mirfield,Yorkshire as I have stayed with very good friends for the last couple of years. I'll be back at work on Wednesday, in sunny Liverpool.

Wirewiper

Merry Christmas from a newbie, and here's hoping that 2018 will see continued growth and a continuing excellent safety record for the UK's railways! And a big thank you for the administrators for your light-touch moderation.

kentuckytony

And a Merry Christmas and New Years from over the pond here in Kentucky.
I enjoy this site and appreciate the work that goes into it.
And all the contributors who are always broadening my knowledge.
:)

Gathursty

Established Member
I hope you are all having a well deserved rest at some point during this season of goodwill!! :)

Crossover

Established Member
A bit late, but hopefully everyone has had an enjoyable Christmas? Best wishes to all for the up-coming New Year.

I'm currently in Mirfield,Yorkshire as I have stayed with very good friends for the last couple of years. I'll be back at work on Wednesday, in sunny Liverpool.

Well I never knew we had a Polar Bear in town for the holidays!

GatwickDepress

Established Member
Little late, but merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all.

Congratulations on your first post, thenewmetroguy!

chris89

Established Member
Merry Christmas all (Although a little late) But also a Happy New Year as well, Yet again spending it in Scotland with other half. Although now going up on Thursday.

Mikey C

Established Member
Belated Christmas greetings to everyone, and thanks to the mods and site managers for all their hard work !

EE Andy b1

Established Member
Better late than never! So yes Merry Christmas to all and all the best for 2018 and beyond.
Plenty interesting railway things to come I'm sure!

toppington

Season's greetings and many thanks and well wishes to all who run the forum and all who contribute! Massive thanks to those in orange also.

Bedpan

Established Member
Bit late for a Merry Christmas, I was away for a few days, but hope that you all had one nevertheless. Still in time to say "Happy New Year" though!

fowler9

Established Member
I have a few family commitments over the coming days so in case I don't have a chance to say it before all the best to all the people who contribute and all the staff who make this the thriving community it is. You are all much appreciated by me and I am sure many others. I wish you all the best for the coming year.

Status
Not open for further replies.