• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Christmas2010.jpg

We hope you liked your annual e-card which was PMd to all members this evening :smile:

Please feel free leave all your Christmas, New Year and festive wishes for others in this thread.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sun Chariot

Established Member
2 miles and 50 years away from the Longmoor Milita
Thanks Mojo - and a 'proper' engine there too!

To all the Mods, administrators, forum members and everyone who's made this great site what it is - seasons greetings, thanks for the part you've played and here's hoping for even better things to come In 2011.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Thanks to matt for use of the picture.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and New Year. (And, for traditionalists like Death, a belated happy Yule!) :)

ralphchadkirk

Established Member
Merry Christmas to everybody! We may cross swords in debates from time to time, but it makes this forum a good place to be - for the debates, facts, help and information.

defitzi

Christmas2010.jpg

We hope you liked your e-card which was PMd to all members this evening :smile:

Please feel free leave all your Christmas wishes for other members in this thread.

Greetings and felicitations -lovely card from Forum inspiring nostalgic and what it's all about - think old BR would have made a better job to it in this appallimng weather than the grasping foreign moneybags controllingour railways now.
Betcha lots of preserved Santa's are on the move. tho' which only goes to show

Sun Chariot

Established Member
2 miles and 50 years away from the Longmoor Milita
Hey, Mods, as the year draws to a close, it would be good to hear your "2010 highs".

Was there a significant achievement or milestone relating to the Forum? Was it something railway related? Or, like Matt 'mumrar' and Gemma, was it a proud new arrival and future Forum member!

tel

Lovely pic Merry Christmas and a great New Year to all.

Cant see the pantograph on the loco with all that steam:oops::lol:

Tel::)

Philfrance

Thankyou very much for your greetings. From a rather wintery and hectic France, I wish you all a very happy Christmas and all the best for the oncoming year !

Philippe

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year everyone, and thanks all for making this Forum such a great place :D

Matt

Established Member
Merry Christmas and a happy new year y'all. :o)

From 185.
.....Failing in snow consistently since 2006.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Stunning Christmas card, cheers for that!

There was a non-official thread created earlier for just this sort of thing, but I'm happy enough contributing to this one instead (no hard feelings Mojo, just winding you up! ;))

Anyway, it's becoming a bit of a tradition for me to do an e-Christmas card every year. This year I've ended up making two, due to a moan from someone elsewhere about my original choice. So I present my second one:

DSCN5107-1.jpg

A very Merry Christmas to one and all on RailUK. I'll do New Year separately, I'm already lining up a special e-card for that occasion.

Jordy

Established Member
Merry Christmas everyone, I'm sure Mojo will be along to post some end of year statistics soon ;)

Dai.

Established Member
Merry Christmas to everyone on here. I had a bigger merry christmas on techniquest's thread but thats disappeared. :(

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Great first post to make after so long :D!

I would also like to say a special thanks to all the Forum staff for putting up with me, especially since October, and wish them all the best for a prosperous and joyful festive period and New Year!

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.