• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gricer462

Loved the ECard.
Merry Christmas to all and well done the administrators and all concerned.
A great site

NSE

Established Member
Cheers for the card, best Christmas wishes to all and a big thanks for all the ticketing help I've had this year :D

Thanks to Matt and the forum staff for the card

Like to wish a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to all members and staff on these forums. :)

theblackwatch

Established Member
Merry Christmas to everybody! We may cross swords in debates from time to time, but it makes this forum a good place to be - for the debates, facts, help and information.

Absolutely right - I even disagree with other staff members sometimes (it would be strange if 8 people alway agreed on everything!), but that doesn't mean i dislike them! Merry Christmas to everyone.

dan_atki

Established Member
Absolutely right - I even disagree with other staff members sometimes (it would be strange if 8 people alway agreed on everything!), but that doesn't mean i dislike them!

Good to hear! ;)

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2011!

Ibex

Happy Christmas to everyone on here. Lovely photo.

I do hope all the railway staff on here who've battled through the weather this week enjoy their well deserved days off!

MCR247

Established Member
Merry Christmas :) Hope everyone got what they wanted.

Bill EWS

Thank you for the Christmas Greetings. Hope you all have a really nice time.

Best Wishes for the New Year.

BillEWS.

Flamingo

Established Member
Merry Christmas to all. I look forward to helping get you from A to B next year (even if you really wanted to go to C! :lol::lol::lol: )

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Or even you might go from A to B but find it's much cheaper to buy a ticket to C!

Flamingo

Established Member
Especially if you are going Cardiff to Port Talbot, but only buy a ticket to Grangetown!

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Especially if you are going Cardiff to Port Talbot, but only buy a ticket to Grangetown!
I was thinking more for example if you want to go from London to Salisbury you may sometimes find it cheaper to buy a ticket to Shirehampton.

wintonian

Established Member
I don't think S'oton to London via Salisbury is a valid route, you might be thinking of another south coast city though.

Last edited:

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I don't think S'oton to London via Salisbury is a valid route, you might be thinking of another south coast city though.
No, Shirehampton to London is definitely valid via Salisbury, the ticket is routed Warminster & Salisbury!

Edit: I see what you've done there; I think you misread Shirehampton as Southampton in my post above.

Flamingo

Established Member
Oh well, Christmas is over for 2010, world starts turning again at 8am, just going to iron shirt and check kitbag for the morning. Hope it all went well for everybody
Happy New Year!

Errol

In the middle of nowhere in Alberta, Canada
Looks like I'v messed up my Christmas Wishes posting to all Members of RailUKforums so instead I'll wish you all the very Best for 2011 from Alberta Canada. Lots of snow here since October. :(

Errol

PS I still have a very well used snow shovel that anyone is welcome to borrow.:p
Hope this posting works better than last time!:p

Kneedown

Established Member
Slightly belated as i've not been on for a while due to work, family, etc, but many thanks to the forum staff for the card.
Here's hoping all forum members had a wonderful Christmas, and i wish you all the very best for the New Year.

K'down.

Status
Not open for further replies.