• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Metroline orders 28 Enviro 400 buses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

Don't they ever learn? :roll: Its going to be the same as the bendy buses and to be honest in this heat, what difference will it make when you've got thousands of other cars/buses using "black" fuel. Put the money into some air con for the LU :lol:

EDIT: ewe, they look ug-ly! And I'll bet there be round my area cos we've got about 4 routes all into Central London served by Metroline :roll:

DLA365

Whether the bus is ugly or not is a matter of opinion. But at least there will be several more seats on the lower deck of this new design, bearing in mind that TfL is urging operators to remove tip-up seats upon refurbishment of existing vehicles.

When it comes to practicality, this design is quite efficient - but IMO the seats look too hard for the likes of me (and I sure hope those seat backs will be padded with cushions!!)

Gareth Hale

LOVELY, they are nice and will be a pleasure to ride (if I ever get a chance to) :roll: :roll: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.