• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Metrolink assessment day

Status
Not open for further replies.

C J Snarzell

Established Member
Evening people,

I've had a date to attend an assessment centre for a job with Manchester's Metrolink next week. The email says the assessment lasts 9am - 4.30pm and includes an interview and a scenario.

The job I applied for was for a customer team leader role back in July so the invitation email I got was a bit out of the blue.

I'm trying to prepare as best I can but are there any forum members on here that can give me some advice about what Keolis Amey have lined up for their job candidates?

Like I said the job isn't a driving role so the tests are likely to differ. I just want to prepare as best I can so if anyone has any knowledge and what to prepare for it would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to inbox me if you prefer.

Regards

C J

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
I think a couple of years ago, for the team leader role, there was a requirement to produce a 'project for presentation' on a powerpoint on things like 'how would you improve X at Metrolink' however, since the departure / sideways promotion of a number of the HR resourcing and Customer Services management, I reckon this may have changed and the new ones will advise you of anything to prepare for prior to arriving - it may just be (straightforward) tests and an interview nowadays. Driving a tram used to be a requirement of the role up to four years ago - nowadays you only need a car license to drive the pool car.

Status
Not open for further replies.