• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Metropolitan Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Yesterday, myself and a few other people travelled along the Metropolitan line and I thought to myself "I wish I could do this in BVE". The first thing I thought of was the two routes that were taken offline a while back. Whereas I am still awaiting a reply regarding the 'Aldgate to Finchley Road' route, the Chesham shuttle got permission granted and can now be obtained from http://www.virtual-rail.co.uk

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

class 313

Established Member
downlong it now... lets see if its any good :P does any one know about the bakerloo line i think its on tsc that isnt ready yet?

Double posting removed - COXSTER

Coxster

Established Member
The new version of the Bakerloo is progressing slowly due to Paul Jobbber having computer troubles/no access to a PC (as far as I know) yet the old version was taken offline some time ago.

class 313

Established Member
its ashame i keep sing it on tsc and wanna play it as well as the bonus route with the class 313 :D

Coxster

Established Member
class 313 said:
its ashame i keep sing it on tsc and wanna play it as well as the bonus route with the class 313 :D
I believe it will use the Class 314 as the Class 313 is very outdated (still based in the days when bVE couldn't render full height cabs!)

class 313

Established Member
i would do a new cab for a class 313 as i have many sounds of it when i got bored and started recording videos and sounds... i dont have a cab veiw though, also i dont evan know how to make a cab <( in the x mas holidays il try and learn so i can delvier trains for easter (test trains!)

class 313

Established Member
thanks... i got the idea of making a train coz i miss the class 313 also if the abbeyflyer does go ahead it would be right to have a spt class 314 on the line 8). we already have a bve 4 class 321/4 wich is good as that train also runs on this route!

The Snap

Established Member
Welol done Damon for getting that online. I know a few people have been after it. I take it there is no technical support being offered if needed? :D

Coxster

Established Member
I have just uploaded a new version of the Chesham Shuttle so that the errors no longer appear (15:52, Monday 12th December)! The errors were there due to four 'Chesham/' suffixes and four .csv object files looking for 'Grass.bmp' in the route folder.

The Snap

Established Member
Excellent! :D

NOTE: In the route description on your site, Damon, the words 'has' and 'is' are repeated next to each other... ;) :roll: :D :P

Coxster

Established Member
I take it you wanted tech support to do with the errors? If anyone ever wants help with naything on/to do with my site - please let me know and I'll get back to you!

Rich said:
NOTE: In the route description on your site, Damon, the words 'has' and 'is' are repeated next to each other... ;) :roll: :D :P
Not anymore ;)

devon_metro

Established Member
Coxster said:
Yesterday, myself and a few other people travelled along the Metropolitan line and I thought to myself "I wish I could do this in BVE". The first thing I thought of was the two routes that were taken offline a while back. Whereas I am still awaiting a reply regarding the 'Aldgate to Finchley Road' route, the Chesham shuttle got permission granted and can now be obtained from http://www.virtual-rail.co.uk

Great! Is there still the error where a train is in front of the path of the train you drive?? :lol:

The Snap

Established Member
Coxster said:
I take it you wanted tech support to do with the errors? If anyone ever wants help with naything on/to do with my site - please let me know and I'll get back to you

No, I don't, I was just making sure incase others did. I already had the route before it went offline at BRJ. ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.