• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MHE Branch Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
Just thought I'd update the Mill Hill East branch and sort out those bugs! It also features 'non dangerous points' as Cockfosters called them! :lol:
Visit my site (see sig) to download it, and install it again! :D

Comments welcome (no horrible ones mind! :D )
Cheers,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harold

already driven this route. I have to say that it has very much improved from the last version except how the high barnet line from finchley central has been done and some un-tidy point work also at Finchley.

Other than that. A very good update there Richard!

The Snap

Established Member
HBA135 said:
already driven this route. I have to say that it has very much improved from the last version except how the high barnet line from finchley central has been done and some un-tidy point work also at Finchley.

Other than that. A very good update there Richard!

Thanks Harold! The points at Finchley have been worked on, and I think they are inproved from the first time, however, they could do with a little more work. Expect new points at FC in the Northern Heights soon! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.