• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Middle Eastern 70 For the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beveridges

Established Member
i'd be curious to hear what these design flaws are...
ie. are they just the usual comments ie. noise, too warm in the cabs during summer, etc or are they more severe

Think thats a pretty serious design flaw if the cab is too hot despite having both windows open on the move, and the noise is loud enough to cause hearing damage. If I bought a car and it suffered from those problems, I would consider it a very serious flaw!

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

cj_1985

Think thats a pretty serious design flaw if the cab is too hot despite having both windows open on the move, and the noise is loud enough to cause hearing damage. If I bought a car and it suffered from those problems, I would consider it a very serious flaw!

i wasn't saying that it wasnt a major issue... i had only asked if the major design flaws were things like the noise, temperature etc, or if it was something else that hadn't been mentioned. i recognise that temperature in cabs are major issues that probably could be classes as a safety issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.