• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Midland Daytripper Plus Peak ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazr

I'm looking to go bashing in Birmingham area, but am confused with the Daytripper ticket. I understand I can get a Peak ticket for around £9. Now, there is also a Plus option, which I need to get down to Leamington Spa. My question is, does the plus cover Peak services as well, as I'm planning on getting the 06:33 Birmingham N.S XC service to Leamington (in order to catch the one train a day that departs P1 thereafter). Help much appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

OwlMan

Established Member
The Daytripper Plus is valid after 0930 and not available earlier.
There are four day tickets available in the WM region (see below), the add-ons were only available for the Daytripper ticket (off-peak only) but are no longer issued.

1 day network Zones 1-5

Regional bus and tram travel, plus train travel within the specified Rail Zones. Cheaper with Swift Pay As You Go

Allows unlimited regional bus * and tram travel, plus train travel within the specified Network West Midlands rail zones. Check out where you can travel by selecting where to use below.
Buy with cash or Swift Pay As You Go on buses or trams. £8.50

*Valid on the bus services in the specified area , run by operators in the Centrocard Ticket Scheme .

network daytripper ADULT

Regional bus, train and tram travel after 0930. Cheaper with Swift Pay As You Go

Allows unlimited regional bus * and tram travel, plus train travel within the specified Network West Midlands rail zones from 0930 until the end of daytime service Mondays to Fridays, plus all day on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays for one day. Check out where you can travel by selecting where to use below.
Add -on's to some out of county rail stations are also available with this ticket. Check out the alternative tickets below for more details
Buy with cash or Swift Pay As You Go on buses or trams. £6.60

*Valid on the bus services in the specified area , run by operators in the Centrocard Ticket Scheme .

network daytripper ADULT ADD-ON

Regional bus and tram travel, plus train travel within Network West Midlands rail zones and to the following stations, Landywood, Cannock, Hednesford, Rugeley Town and Rugeley Trent Valley after 0930

Allows unlimited regional bus * and tram travel, plus train travel within Network West Midlands rail zones to the following stations, Landywood, Cannock, Hednesford, Rugeley Town and Rugeley Trent Valley for one day from 0930 until the end of daytime service Mondays to Fridays, plus all day on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays. Check out where you can travel by selecting where to use below. £9.80
*Valid on bus services in the West Midlands county and the specified areas as outlined in the bus map, run by operators in the Centrocard Ticket Scheme .

network daytripper ADULT PLUS

Regional bus and tram travel, plus train travel within Network West Midlands rail zones and to the following stations, Stratford-upon-Avon, Kidderminster, Leamington Spa, Lichfield and Warwick after 0930

Allows unlimited regional bus * and tram travel, plus train travel within Network West Midlands rail zones to the following stations, Stratford-upon-Avon, Kidderminster, Leamington Spa, Lichfield and Warwick for one day from 0930 until the end of daytime service Mondays to Fridays, plus all day on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays. Does not cover travel on the Coventry to Leamington Spa train line. Check out where you can travel by selecting where to use below.£9.10
*Valid on bus services in the West Midlands county and the specified areas as outlined in the bus map, run by operators in the Centrocard Ticket Scheme .

Last edited:

gazr

The Daytripper Plus is valid after 0930 and not available earlier.
There are four day tickets available in the WM region (see below), the add-ons were only available for the Daytripper ticket (off-peak only) but are no longer issued.

Thanks for the quick reply. Understand about the Plus part now. There is this ticket http://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/tickets-prices/day-tickets/nnetwork-one-day-card which is valid all day from what I understand. My next question is, can I buy a anytime return from Dorridge (boundary) to Leamington and it be valid on the XC service in OP? I know the rules for London travelcard, but no idea about Birmingham.

Status
Not open for further replies.