• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Midland Pullman HST - operator/maintainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

millemille

I'm trying to find out who the operator and maintainer of the Midland Pullman HST set is, TIA?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

On Moderation
I'm trying to find out who the operator and maintainer of the Midland Pullman HST set is, TIA?
Locomotive Services TOC is the operator. The vehicles are maintained at Crewe Diesel depot.

JonathanH

Veteran Member
Locomotive Services Limited at Crewe. They have a depot just to the South West of the station.

It appears that some heavy maintenance will be contracted out to other organisations - eg work has been done at both Eastleigh and Neville Hill.

millemille

Locomotive Services Limited at Crewe. They have a depot just to the South West of the station.

It appears that some heavy maintenance will be contracted out to other organisations - eg work has been done at both Eastleigh and Neville Hill.
Outstanding, many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.