• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Midland Railway Diesel Gala 26/27th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone thats interested ive just looked at the MR's website & details are on there about their upcoming Diesel Gala this weekend. looks like Sunday is the day with trains every 40 mins from Butterley starting at 10am. 20048, 25321, 45041 & 47401 are advertised as being available. Dont think its costs the earth for a day rover so thats my Sunday sorted! :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Butterley never seems to get the information onto their website about events. I see they are launching a new one in June, hopefully the content will be updated - it might tempt more people there.

Couldnt agree more, i know there is arguably 2 more significant galas in the form of KWVR & NNR this weekend, but the Midland Railway has such a wonderful collection of Diesels! Timetables, Rosters, Facebook & Twitter groups are so badly needed for this place as well. Still i know these guys do a great job tho

Status
Not open for further replies.