• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mileage

Status
Not open for further replies.

30 common

Afternoon chaps,

Just wondering about people logging their mileage in their signatures? I presume this is their mileage travelled on the rails right?
How do you log that mileage correctly?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

30 common

Cheers guys just need to hurry up and start the job now roll on 14th May I'll be joining the guards at Waterloo :)

Last edited:

30 common

:-? I would have been interesting to know how many miles I cover. I do about 12,000 business miles now on the road.

SS4

Established Member
:-? I would have been interesting to know how many miles I cover. I do about 12,000 business miles now on the road.

I should expand. Work miles don't count towards the annual mileage "competition" here but you can still put in the data for your own personal use of course.

30 common

I wasn't even aware of any competition lol but I'm only interested out of curiosity

IanXC

Emeritus Moderator
I wasn't even aware of any competition lol but I'm only interested out of curiosity

On the (non NR) General Discussion board there's a sticky thread which explains it all, plus the first post has links and explanations for resources to help with working mileages out.

Status
Not open for further replies.