• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mill Hill East Branch Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
Visit my site for the downloads, enjoy! David, it's your to look at and add on to your Northern Heights. :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

Some nice bed time reading for you Richard (Route errors):

C:\Program Files\BVE\Railway\Route\Mill Hill East\Finchley Central to Mill Hill East (BVE2).csv(142) : Could not find a part of the path "c:\program files\bve\railway\object\Mill-Hill\Bridge\bridge1L.csv".: structure.WallL(6) Mill-Hill\Bridge\bridge1L.csv
C:\Program Files\BVE\Railway\Route\Mill Hill East\Finchley Central to Mill Hill East (BVE2).csv(143) : Could not find a part of the path "c:\program files\bve\railway\object\Mill-Hill\Bridge\bridge1R.csv".: structure.WallR(6) Mill-Hill\Bridge\bridge1R.csv
C:\Program Files\BVE\Railway\Route\Mill Hill East\Finchley Central to Mill Hill East (BVE2).csv(144) : Could not find a part of the path "c:\program files\bve\railway\object\Mill-Hill\Stations\FormWallL.csv".: structure.WallL(7) Mill-Hill\Stations\FormWallL.csv
C:\Program Files\BVE\Railway\Route\Mill Hill East\Finchley Central to Mill Hill East (BVE2).csv(145) : Could not find a part of the path "c:\program files\bve\railway\object\Mill-Hill\Stations\FormWallR.csv".: structure.WallR(7) Mill-Hill\Stations\FormWallR.csv
C:\Program Files\BVE\Railway\Route\Mill Hill East\Finchley Central to Mill Hill East (BVE2).csv(146) : Syntax error: structure.Wall(8)
[Additional errors removed - can be sent via PM]
The number of errors exceeded the limit.

Harold

Big Brother said:
Some nice bed time reading for you Richard (Route errors):
[Huge quote removed by Admin. Please, please don't quote such huge amounts in future, that would be much appreciated, thanks!]

LOL, night night richard! ;)

HBA135

The Snap

Established Member
Oops!
Have you got the Northern Line installed?
You HAVE to have it instaled other wise it wont run! :!:
Thanks,

The Snap

Established Member
I'll have a look at the Mill Hill file tonight and see what's wrong, sorry! :?
And no, it wasn't intended to be the BETA version, but it could be! ;)

Dave A

Yeah, I had the NL installed and it run but a lot of scenery was missing and it came up loads of errors on loading.

Harold

Big Brother said:
Yeah, I had the NL installed and it run but a lot of scenery was missing and it came up loads of errors on loading.

Yeah, so you were saying Richard? ;)

HBA135

The Snap

Established Member
I'll have a look, bare with me.
Just one question, where does the LT1995 object appear on the track layout at the the Mill Hill junctions, if it's out of place, ie: not with the rest of the train and there are trees missing, I've uploaded the wrong route file! :shock: :?

The Snap

Established Member
Great news!!!! :D Tne Mill Hill Hill East branch for BVE4 is now available, with a few extra routefiles, see my site for details and downloads!!
Enjoy!

The Snap

Established Member
Jordy said:
www.bveroutes-trains.co.uk

You should put that in your signature Richard

Note: If you click the www below Richards post, it will direct you to his website

Jordy

Will do! I only didn't as there's a button for it, as for every user (with a site).

Dave A

RichardH said:
Jordy said:
www.bveroutes-trains.co.uk

You should put that in your signature Richard

Note: If you click the www below Richards post, it will direct you to his website

Jordy

Will do! I only didn't as there's a button for it, as for every user (with a site).

:roll: :D Great route Richard. Can you add it on to the Northern Line?

The Snap

Established Member
Thanks Dave, nice to get nice comments on my stuff once in a while! :D :D :D I'd have to ask Steve about adding it together, but I can't see why not! ;)

Jordy

Established Member
Would be great if we could drive from Kennington all the way to Mill Hill!!!

Jordy

T

Tom

RichardH, I think if it was from Kennington I believe Steve would want to do it (as he was very protective over his work)

The Snap

Established Member
Yes, so do I. I'll leave it to the experts. I requires a huge recode, and lots of time and patience, which I haven't got! ;)
I have said Steve can use my part of the route if he wishes though.
Thanks,

Dave A

What about a siding, to Finchley Central then to MHE? There apprently used to be one on the car park side of Finchley Central!

T

Tom

A siding did used to be there, it was removed due to the fact that they could just put trains in Highgate depot.

In fact, Richard, ask Steve if you could do Highgate depot - Mill Hill East, the first MHE train of the day does that!

Coxster

Established Member
Will you be adding a ground texture so the route isn't floating? If you did that the route would be finished (unless you are going to sort the points out).

The Snap

Established Member
Hmmmmmmm!!! I have a ground texture! :shock: I wonder??? :?: I'll take a look. ;) (again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.