• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Milton Keynes - Northallerton

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarloRich

Veteran Member
Morning,

Due to a massive cock up i am without a ticket for a journey to Northalelrton tomorrow eveing. I thought i was getting a lift but............:roll:

Can anyone help me out. I cant leave MKC until at least 1600 but i am easy on routes, companies etc. I am travelling alone and have no railcard other than my gold card.

Will the GC off the Cross be the best fare?

I will also be coming back via Birmingham on Sunday or Monday as i have a valid,unused ticvket from Birmingham to MKC

Any help will be greatly appreciated else i will have to walk!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dzug2

There are still some advance singles from St Neots tomorrow evening if the X5 bus is acceptable for the first leg

And there are some East Coast tickets cheaper than GC from KGX

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It is just the NSE gold card so of little use except for the leg to Euston:(
I think you misunderstood, Clagmonster was asking for the origin & destination of your Gold Card Season ticket. In addition to being valid on routes between the origin and destination on the ticket, it also offers discounts within the NSE area.

As we do not know if the Gold Card Season covers any of the journey you are doing, it is impossible to provide accurate advice on ticket combinations.

Also, as I mentioned in my PM, but for the benefit of anyone else considering such a request, it is also impossible to be sure that any combination suggested is the "best" (or, as others have said "cheapest") as it is so subjective and depends on the requirements of time vs cost.

DarloRich

Veteran Member
I think you misunderstood, Clagmonster was asking for the origin & destination of your Gold Card Season ticket. In addition to being valid on routes between the origin and destination on the ticket, it also offers discounts within the NSE area.

As we do not know if the Gold Card Season covers any of the journey you are doing, it is impossible to provide accurate advice on ticket combinations.

Also, as I mentioned in my PM, but for the benefit of anyone else considering such a request, it is also impossible to be sure that any combination suggested is the "best" (or, as others have said "cheapest") as it is so subjective and depends on the requirements of time vs cost.

oh (see what i mean as per PM!!!)

Origin = Fenny Stratford
Destination = Milton Keynes

Status
Not open for further replies.