• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MMI GTR Help PLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

pop79

Hi Guys I had my Driver Manager Interview last week on 10 th of March and I feel it went ok. If I am successful the next step will be MMI ,I have answered the questions back in December but I don`t remember Most of it :cry: .Can anyone who attended the assessment with GTR on December remind me of the questions ??? Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave999

They give you a chance to read through the questions and answers you gave before the interview commences, if you PM me your phone number I will message you a pic of the questions you were asked

Last edited:

greatkingrat

Established Member
I'm confused, if you already did the MMI in December, why are you doing it again? If you failed it previously you would have to wait at least six months.

Dave999

I'm confused, if you already did the MMI in December, why are you doing it again? If you failed it previously you would have to wait at least six months.

With GTR you do the DMI then the MMI, at the first assessment day you fill in answers which are then used in the MMI if you're successful and get to that point.

Sgiot

Really ? . I start a drivers course on Monday and I certainly didn't do it that way last year. MMI was part of Day 2 assessments, then DMI was a week or 2 later. Must be a new thing :)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Sorry, just saw it was for 'Driver manager' position. Didn't realise you had to do MMI for that. I'll shut up and get my coat :)

Dave999

Really ? . I start a drivers course on Monday and I certainly didn't do it that way last year. MMI was part of Day 2 assessments, then DMI was a week or 2 later. Must be a new thing :)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Sorry, just saw it was for 'Driver manager' position. Didn't realise you had to do MMI for that. I'll shut up and get my coat :)

I did my assessments in October and I believe I was one of the first to do it the new way as I stated above, it's not for a driver managers position I believe he is just talking about the driver managers interview for a trainee train driver. Unless I'm totally wrong and confused (it does happen at times!)

Sgiot

Ah, of course.....Drivers Manager interview = DMI , not "Driver's Manager" interview. I did read it right in the first place. So, they have changed the process after all. Interesting :)

leaffall

For a while Thameslink were following the First Capital Connect recruitment process which involved the CBI/MMI as you say, as part of the day 2 assessment.

The recruitment process now follows the Southern model with the Driver Manager's interview first

Status
Not open for further replies.