• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MMI Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hensby92

Firstly, thanks to all on this forum. Observing the posts and advice was a massive help towards me passing me psychometrics to enhanced level yesterday so wanted to show my appreciation for that.

My question relates to the MMI result, very bittersweet having everything hanging on that now for 7-10 days (2nd life aswell). Do the OPC actually make you wait this long?

Kind regards

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Applepie356

I find it strange how you have to wait for the result for the MMI. The interview isn’t exactly recorded so surely the interviewer could tell you there and then if you passed?

Good Luck with your result!

Hensby92

My thoughts also, he wouldn't even indicate if it went well (I felt it did, I'm currently a blackburn conductor so had a idea of what they wanted to hear)

Be a real kick in the teeth knowing I've passed the actual tests but this could still cost me my shot.

Was looking forward to relaxing but that's been cancelled

joshuan542

Sadly the OPC can take a long time with MMI results, some people are lucky and hear back within a week but quite a few it seems wait a month+

Hensby92

Yeah I just heard back about 20 mins ago so less than 24 hours. Passed everything which is a big relief!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.