• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mobile Ops Manager - Hitchin

Status
Not open for further replies.

CivilAv96

Hi, I have a few applications in for Network Rail at the moment with 2 at the "Application under review" so hopefully will hear in the next month or 2.

I have a quick question a MOM do they do 4 on 4 off or?

Also coming from a non-railways background do they accept "Non-Railwayers"?

Thanks again for your real insight as this site in invaluable.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TRain87

No MOMs follow a shift pattern, much like signallers and yes they accept non railway staff, as all will need to do MOM courses

GemGem

I was previously a mom but I worked a mon-Fri earlies and lates rota. The mom office wasn’t 24/7 where I worked. It varies all over the country I think.

High Dyke

Established Member
I have a quick question a MOM do they do 4 on 4 off or?
As mentioned, it varies between locations. Looking at it, the basic premise is 4 on 4 off at Hitchin. It depends whether it's your Sunday to work. Then you may only have three rest days afterwards.

CivilAv96

As mentioned, it varies between locations. Looking at it, the basic premise is 4 on 4 off at Hitchin. It depends whether it's your Sunday to work. Then you may only have three rest days afterwards.

Hi @High Dyke, Many Thanks that seems like a lovely pattern I currently do 5 on 4 off and sometimes 5 on with 3 off.... So a lot better with that stability.

Still on the "Application Under consideration" so we shall see.

Many Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.