• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mobile Tickets and London Terminals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brucey

I bought a ticket online earlier from Chiltern Railways website. Stupidly forgot to select "Collect at Station" (like I do everyday) and have ended up with a mobile ticket.

I bought it to London Bridge (which was lucky because I normally select Waterloo for simplicity), which prints on paper as London Terminals. However, the mobile ticket shows "Ash Vale to London Bridge; AHV to LBG".

I sometimes return from Cannon Street via London Bridge and Waterloo East.

Does anyone know if this ticket will be accepted as if it were London Terminals?

Seems slightly annoying that I've paid the Terminals fare, but ended up with a restricted validity ticket. Will be selecting paper tickets in the future.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Brucey

Follow-up question: there's only one barcode but it's a return ticket. Can I use that for both the outbound and return journeys?

Status
Not open for further replies.