• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mobiles

Mobile Company?

• Samsung

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nokia

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Motorola

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Sony Ericsson

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Siemens

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Yo,
Which mobile phone maker do you prefer, and which do you think make the best phones?

Just a bit of fun, to see what people think, :p

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nitro

Nokia for me as I like most of their designs. Sony Ericsson come pretty close though!

Sprog

Established Member
Siemens.......cr@p

Had 2 Siemens phones, both equally as cr@p as each other, except one was colour.

My current phone is a Motorola and its done ok 4 me, even though ive had a few teething troubles.

Nokieas are ok, though they kinda went off the rails 4 a while. Looks like they are starting to come back on track. Still dont get my vote though........

........Id have to say Sony Ericsson.

The Snap

Established Member
I think the Samsung ones are the best at the moment. I like the D500 and 600as they are both very stylish and have the ultimate software on them. However, Nokia seem to be catching up again, and are bringing out more hi-tech models AFAIK. Motorolas look good (like the Pebl and Raza) but they are crap otherwise.
Not sure on any others really...

i must be the only person on this forum who does not own a mobile phone:boxing: :salute: :glasses7: dropped my last one and did not see the point in replaceing it:rolleyes:

ChrisM

I now only use Nokia S60 or Samsung.
Most people choose Nokia because of the ease of use and they make a great first phone,although the more complicated Series 60 is best for me.

Craig

Established Member
ChrisM said:
I now only use Nokia S60 or Samsung.
I'd agree with that. All of my phone have either been Nokia or Samsung.

Before getting my Nokia N70 I had a Samsung D500, Vikki has that one now.

Craig said:
I'd agree with that. All of my phone have either been Nokia or Samsung.

Before getting my Nokia N70 I had a Samsung D500, Vikki has that one now.

WEEEEE vikki does have that now :D yey!

hey faf! you should get a mobile! then you can harass craig. i will give you his number.

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
mih, I've stuck to nokia for my current mobile and my last mobile, It would be a nokia any time soon as well, early nokias were good but they did go crap and fall apart all the time, now they're brilliant things, my 3510i was brilliant, apart from a scratch to the fascia screen, my 6230 is a brill little thing and I won't be replacing it for ages yet I don't think, it works fine. I have had lots of experience with mobiles, started on motorola, then to siemens, motorola good but it seems the newer ones have terrible software, siemens, good for the novice, easy and clear to understand. Never bought a samsung, never ever liked them, just playing around on friends various samsungs put me off, I'm happy with my trusty old nokia!

RJ

Established Member
ChrisM said:
I now only use Nokia S60

Agree with that, I had an N-Gage but there were too many problems so I got a 6630 and am very happy, or will be when I unlock it!

Guinness

Established Member
117305 said:
i must be the only person on this forum who does not own a mobile phone:boxing: :salute: :glasses7: dropped my last one and did not see the point in replaceing it:rolleyes:
Maybe it was the lack of calls you were recieving, FAF. ;)

AlexS

Established Member
Got me a motorola V500, it's served me well, it's been dropped off the crenellations of Warwick Castle in a snowstorm, stepped on on a train, and been crushed in a doorway, and the only noticable different in performance is that I've had to duct tape the aerial on - far too cheap to buy a new phone at the moment!

Ascot

Established Member
K750i 2 meg pixie!! Video recorder, quick text, shexy camera function, and Mem stick duo card slot and last but not least, loads more functions!!

Guinness

Established Member
Ascot said:
K750i 2 meg pixie!! Video recorder, quick text, shexy camera function, and Mem stick duo card slot and last but not least, loads more functions!!

My dad has that phone. It's one of the phones that I really want. :)

RJ

Established Member
I use my mobile to access Yahoo groups. Standard WAP charges apply, unless you have a free allowance ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.