• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Modern Locomotives Illustrated pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithersdavid

Morning all,

Am new to this forum so thanks for accepting me.

I am on the search for an pdf copy of issue 175 of Modern Locomotives Illustrated magazine which featured the Class 58s.

I dont suppose anyone has copy they would be willing to share with me would they please?

Thanks everyone.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Morning all,

Am new to this forum so thanks for accepting me.

I am on the search for an pdf copy of issue 175 of Modern Locomotives Illustrated magazine which featured the Class 58s.

I dont suppose anyone has copy they would be willing to share with me would they please?

Thanks everyone.
You can purchase digital copies back to issue 171 of MLI currently, which can be downloaded as PDFs

swanhill41

MLI's in paper form up to about No 200 can be a bit pricey,and sometimes hard to locate...Above suggestion is immediate and probably less money ?

hexagon789

Veteran Member
This is the direct link to issue 175, other issues can be found as well. You need to create an account but after you can download issues to your computer.

(Within the online reader there is an option to select and print individual pages as well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.