• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

More bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Two more skins by me for my site - http://www.virtual-rail.co.uk

vrmsts_levelcrossing31.jpg

vrmsts_ewsrfd90.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
NIce little collection of reskins you have on your site now Damon! :) When can we see that 31 in the advert then?

Coxster

Established Member
Rich said:
NIce little collection of reskins you have on your site now Damon! :) When can we see that 31 in the advert then?
It will first be shown on Top Gear when it returns in October IIRC. Jeremy Clarkson is reported to have been at the 'scene'.

devon_metro

Established Member
It will first be shown on Top Gear when it returns in October IIRC. Jeremy Clarkson is reported to have been at the 'scene'.

Shame he didn't drive it, or let alone set fire to it. Must resemble a caravan from the insides ;)
That was so f-in funny! :lol:
(You had to watch it to understand)

Nice reskins btw.

devon_metro

Established Member
:lol: Driving into the other tent didn't help aswell, oh well the owner never knew, white teeth, er i mean Richard hammond decided to set fire to it instead. And good old cptn slows petrol station bashing ;) Nice 3 point turn on the A road aswell :lol:

Enough of Top-gear...

Status
Not open for further replies.