• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

More ELR photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Craig

Established Member

My favorite is the 40 running round at Rawtenstall. There was another night shot which would have been better (same shot but with steam coming out of the top of the loco) but I didn't quite get the exposure right, I might upload it later.

Craig

Established Member
Craig said:
There was another night shot which would have been better (same shot but with steam coming out of the top of the loco) but I didn't quite get the exposure right, I might upload it later.

D335_Ramsbottom_210106_Steam.jpg

The Snap

Established Member
Lovely pics there Craig. :D Are you going this weekend for Steam Weekend? :D

Craig

Established Member
Rich said:
Cheers :D

Nah. It's a bit too far to go just for a steam weekend - I'm not that much of a fan of steam.

The Snap

Established Member
Craig said:
Rich said:
Cheers :D

Nah. It's a bit too far to go just for a steam weekend - I'm not that much of a fan of steam.

I see, I supose it is a bit of a treck, from Newcastle! :P Nice pics though. I love the "40 running round at Rawtenstall", as it says above, lovely pic, very arty and cool.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.