• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

More stock to be withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

petethetim

Don't you just love watching UKTS arguments?

I do wish that some train simmers & rail fans in general could show a bit of maturity in the behaviour sense that is, & not tend to go OTT over ever little thing that is said or done !
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I feel now is the time to change there T&Cs to somehow protect items which will affect third parties work ( in other words Activities & Community CD's) ,because reading the above thread the general consensus is that if you upload something its there for ever , only those small amount of people with connections to the commercial arm of the hobby seemed to share a different opinion

petethetim

Just By Way of an Update , I wonder has the Author had a touch of the seconds ? because the files are still there despite the Friday deadline passing

Status
Not open for further replies.