• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

More WCML disruption 05/12/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

voyagerdude220

Established Member
It's not been good on the WCML punctuality wise within the last few weeks and today is no exception:

(Taken from the National Rail Website)

The line has been examined and damage to the overhead electric wires has been found between Lockerbie and Carlisle.

As a result of this all lines between Lockerbie and Carlisle are blocked. Trains between Glasgow Central / Edinburgh and Carlisle may be delayed by up to 90 minutes or cancelled.

Major disruption is expected until at least 18:00.

Trains are currently unable to run between Carlisle and Scotland. Glasgow Central, Edinburgh, Lockerbie and Haymarket will not be served.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

trainophile

Established Member
Yep I am caught up in that. Pandemonium at Edinburgh, I was advised to get the 1508 XC Plymouth train, which is packed. I have a room booked at Darlington but goodness knows what other stranded folk will do.

londonboi198o5

On Moderation
Walked past Glasgow central earlier saw all the coaches outside had a feeling something was wrong on the WCML

Status
Not open for further replies.