• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

More West Mids dusty bin action!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
As we all love our units here...!

From December timetable change the majority of New St-Cov semis/locals will change from 350 to 321 operation.

I'm guessing to provide more seats, unsure what the 350s released will work, preumably to Silverlink?

Quality!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I quite liked the 350s. Will this include the Brum to Northampton services as well?

Established Member
I quite liked the 350s. Will this include the Brum to Northampton services as well?

I'm not too sure, i'd think a few more may be, depends on how they reshake the timetable/diagrams. The only one i was quoted is 1948 Brum-Euston will remain a 321.

Ascot

Established Member
Hopefully the Wasall to Internationals will use 350s and just use 323s solely on the X-City. 321s to do the Brum to Coventry and Northampton.

Established Member
Just to bring this up again, it appears that the plan has changed somewhat - only a few more services are going over to 321s, nothing near the levels i had anticpated-apologies for that...

321 diagrams on West Mids circuit are up on the 'Logs' http://www.geocities.com/nickrossa2002/ , recieved with thanks

Also, 2x BY 321 at Shoeburyness, whatever next!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.