• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mornington Crescent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
What is this?! An return to the early days of Station Association?! Pah. Heretics.

Bond Street.

Buttsy

Established Member
I'll get out my Everyman's Guide to Mornington Crescent and flicking through, I see that under to Brooke-Taylor ruling of 1978, stations closed in the evening and below the diagonal, cannot be followed with any station above the Thames, therefore, I am forced to play Morden.

DarloRich

Veteran Member
Sod it, i am going to just risk it - stratford international - a brooks modal shift AND a monckton-frost new station combo

that my friends is top flight mornington crescent! Oh yes the lad done well!

Buttsy

Established Member
The play is getting too tight, so I'll open it up with a Betjamin to Chesham.

Mornington that!

Buttsy

Established Member
I see your Monument and raise you *fixes AlterEgo with a long stare* Tooting Bec [Gasps heard from onlooking crowd, followed by fulsome applause].

Last edited:

Eagle

Established Member
From Wiktionary:

fulsome: 1. Offensive to good taste, tactless, overzealous, excessive.

I hope the applause for this move isn't as fulsome as it was for yours (this audience are mean) when I transapparate to Covent Garden.

AlterEgo

Veteran Member
I'll play a move made popular by the late Arnold Walker, and move laterally (avoiding the Central Line) to Hillingdon (Swakeleys).

Status
Not open for further replies.