Jobs & Careers
- 8 Sep 2019
A mildly interesting story here about the bridges that are struck most regularly in the UK. Doesn't seem to state what the overall number is ("about 5 a day"), but it is an 11% decrease.
A Hinckley railway bridge tops the chart, which also features bridges in Staffordshire and Norfolk.
1. Watling Street, Hinckley, Leicestershire - struck 25 times
2. Bromford Road, Dudley, West Midlands - struck 24 times
3. St John's Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire - struck 23 times
4. Stuntney Road, Ely, Cambridgeshire - struck 19 times
5. Abbey Farm, Thetford, Norfolk - struck 16 times
6. Thurlow Park Road, Tulse Hill, London - struck 14 times
7= Carlisle Road, Cleland, North Lanarkshire - struck 13 times
7= Harlaxton Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire - struck 13 times
7= Stonea Road, Stonea, Cambridgeshire - struck 13 times
10= Coddenham Road, Needham Market, Suffolk - struck 11 times
10= Lower Downs Road, Wimbledon, London - struck 11 times