• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Most surprising place you've bumped into forum members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Furlong surprised me at Nottingham station a couple of weeks ago.

But today I'm on a bus between Leeds and otley and somewhere near horsforth I see 87019Chris crossing the road behind my bus (and overtaking us as we were in traffic)

I thought I must be mistaken at first!

That must be the most surprising for me so far.

Lrd

Established Member
Currently on the 1057 Cardiff - Fishguard Harbour and as we pull into Bridgend I see none other than The Poole Brothers stood filming the train.

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Currently on the 1057 Cardiff - Fishguard Harbour and as we pull into Bridgend I see none other than The Poole Brothers stood filming the train.

Who is/are The Poole Brothers? And why would you film a cart? No offence, I just wouldn't myself.

Searle

Established Member
I saw them filming the Chieftain at Manors a couple of months back!

Also on a side note, you'll always be AT Walex to me, ATW Alex ;)

Cletus

Established Member
Saw a man photographing a rail-tour going through Tulse Hill yesterday evening. I wonder if he is a forum member???

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
What is he wearing there?

An Italian national football team shirt and his famous yellow beanie hat in the thumbnail. If you watch the full thing he changes it though, ranging from a Manchester United shirt to topless (which is an image which will become forever embedded in your head).

ATW Alex 101

Established Member
I have already come under fire from a few members reminding me I have put horrible images into their heads by embedding the video. I am sorry for this, but please enjoy the laughs from the video! :lol: :lol: ;)

GatwickDepress

Established Member
I have already come under fire from a few members reminding me I have put horrible images into their heads by embedding the video. I am sorry for this, but please enjoy the laughs from the video! :lol: :lol: ;)
You're a bad, bad man! I remember him though, wonder if he's still as inadvertently amusing...

trentside

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Sorry Alex, I can't stop saying or thinking Walex either :lol:

And as for the video... :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.